MON - TUE, THUR - SAT : Hong Kong Island, Kowloon & New Territories
TUE & FRI: Ma Wan, Tung Chung, South Lantau ('Pick-n-Go' service in Tung Chung only), and Discovery Bay
We will make further arrangement for deliveries for Public Holidays, please stay tuned for updates on our website.
If you would like to know the exact time of your delivery just get in touch with us on the day. We can ask your driver how they're tracking and where you sit on their list.
For orders under HK$500, there is a delivery fee of HK$80 for Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and New Territories. Delivery fee is HK$120 for areas such as Outer Lying Islands, Tung Chung, Ma Wan and Discovery Bay.
Please note that late comers will not be accommodated, your order will be returned to our warehouse.
An extra $120 will be charged to your order for an additional delivery if you are unable to make the delivery.
In order to be able to pick up from our office, please select 'pick up' as your delivery method and email us your order number and preferred pick up date/time, and we'll send you a pick up confirmation message.
- We’re big on recycling and sustainability.
- Frozen goods will be packed in a reusable cooler bag (ice packs are included) and it will likely keep cool for approximately 1.5 hours after the order has been dropped. You could either reuse these cooler bags or we could arrange our logistics to collect them. Please kindly gather 5 or more cooler bags and let us know in your order remark section regarding the collection. For more information, please visit the link here.
- Other goods will be packed in a FSC recyclable paper box separately.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables come packed loose without plastic.
- We can leave the goods at your building management or concierge with security (if allowed) - please check with them in advance and make a note when you place your order.
- Alternatively, we can leave the goods at your door with extra ice packs. However, you will be responsible for the box/cooler bag in case of any loss or damage.
- Access to your building must be granted so either ensure that there is security/receptionist on duty or provide us with the door code (if applicable) in the notes section.
- If you are going to be away from home, please inform us in advance so we can prepare your goods with extra ice packs.
- Please note that specific frozen items such as stocks, vegetables, berries and fish fillets will likely become soften if they have been kept in the cooler bags for over 1.5 hours.
- If we cannot get access to the building or if no one is at home to receive the delivery (unless specified or remarked), your goods will be returned to our warehouse. An extra delivery fee of HK$80 or above (depending on district) will be charged for redelivery.
- Please settle the payment promptly so we can make arrangement for redelivery.
Delivery Arrangement under Extreme Weather Conditions
Eat The Kiwi will provide different delivery arrangements under extreme weather conditions. Please click here for details.
Delivery Arrangement under COVID-19 pandemic situation
In view of the the recent Covid-19 pandemic situation in Hong Kong, please take note of the following special delivery arrangements. These changes are effective immediately from now until further notice.
Please note that if there are any confirmed or suspected cases in the building, your order will be delivered to your building main entrance instead.
If there is any home confinee in the building, all orders will be placed at the designated address doorstep, please kindly remark in your order and let us know.